Sober Partners is a preeminent alcohol rehab in Newport Beach with state-of-the-art amenities, high-end accommodations, science-based therapies, and a devoted clinical team. Regardless of your substance of abuse, we create a customized treatment plan exclusively for you and address your behavioral and mental health issues using an integrated approach.
What happens in alcohol rehab?
An alcohol rehab creates a safe and tranquil environment for you to focus on healing and recovery. The treatment process can vary from one alcohol rehab to another. However, the general treatment process at most treatment centers in Newport Beach takes place in the following stages:
- Intake and assessment – Once you enter drug rehab in Newport Beach, CA, the clinical staff will create a comprehensive recovery plan exclusively for you after a thorough physical and mental health examination.
- Medical detox – Based on your recovery needs, the clinicians at our drug rehab in Orange County will create a personalized detoxification plan. The medical detox process will reset your addicted brain, cleanse your body of alcohol-related toxins and residues, and stabilize your nervous system.
- Individual and group therapy – Following detox, the therapists at our detox facilities in Newport Beach will engage you in individual therapy and group meetings. These sessions help you address your mental disorders and equip you with critical tools to lead a sober life.
- Counseling – Counselling marks a critical part of the healing process at most Newport beach drug and alcohol rehab centers. You will spend 1-on-1 time with your behavioral therapists and discuss your challenges, insecurities, and other issues you face in recovery with a skilled and experienced professional.
You may also sign up for ongoing care programs at your treatment center to prevent relapse and remain committed to sobriety in the long term. The rehab program will also allow you to create friendships with fellow recovering addicts facing similar problems. This will help you become part of a new social circle and stay clean in the long term.
Therapies that we use to address alcohol addiction
We use an integrated treatment approach encompassing holistic and science-based therapies to treat addiction. Some of the psychotherapies we use include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Motivational enhancement therapy
- Family therapy
- Medication-assisted treatments
- Experiential therapy, etc.
We use these therapies to address and treat the underlying mental health problems that trigger alcohol consumption. These evidence-based therapies help recovering addicts embrace sobriety and equip them with critical tools to stay sober in the long term.
Signs of alcohol addiction
Finding it difficult to quit alcohol despite its negative impact on your overall quality of life marks the presence of an addiction disorder. You should consider joining a rehab facility if you experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- You end up drinking more than intended
- You are unsuccessful even after trying to quit alcohol several times.
- Your body requires more quantities of alcohol to feel its effects.
- Experiencing the withdrawal symptoms when you refrain from alcohol consumption.
- You prioritize drinking over other activities and interests.
Verify your insurance with us today to begin on a journey towards a better and brighter tomorrow. Contact us at 844-262-8701 to join the top-rated alcohol rehab in Newport Beach. Sober Partners is the place to be if your goal is to start fresh and prevent relapse after recovery. We have the lowest relapse rates as our clients achieve comprehensive recovery from their mental and behavioral health problems when they leave our rehab.Alcohol Rehab Newport Beach